Brand new instrument cluster Speed Sensor
- When original ones are faulty it can affect your speedometer reading, cruise control may function intermittently or not at all; and it can also possibly affect automatic gearbox performance.
- A sensitive electrical component and replacing it involves dismantling the instrument cluster and soldering the sensor onto a internal circuit board (PCB), which is part of the speedometer
- Suits all VL instrument clusters (6 cylinder - NA and turbo / 8 cylinder, automatic transmission / manual transmission, SL / Executive / Berlina / Calais / HDT)
- Direct-replacement aftermarket part (Exactly the same specifications as original)
- Buyer will receive a part the same as shown