Brand New Tailgate Rubber Seal for VB-VL Wagon
- Pushes onto the metal lip on the body to seal against the tailgate
- Will need to be trimmed down to size
- Suits all VB VC VH VK VL Commodore Wagon tailgates
- Direct-replacement aftermarket part
- Buyer will receive a part the same as shown
The opening edge must be cleaned of any dirt before fitting the pinch weld. Start by fitting the pinch weld with the flap of rubber facing out, at the lock striker (middle of the opening) and push on it around the opening until you get near the starting point, carefully cut the rubber and then the pinch weld with a sharp blade approximately 10mm longer and glue the ends together then push the pinch weld back on.
Hint: If the vehicle has been repainted you may have to adjust the striker in/down, so the tailgate seals all the way around on the boot/ tailgate.
|Brand||HOLDCOM AUTO PARTS|